Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mass Effect 3 Series *Spoilers Inside*

I have never been so disappointed in all my gaming life. The hype and build up that the Mass Effect series promised was squashed has I saw the ghost of some little boy come up to me and say choose a path. I have never minded games that make you choose but I have squandered so many hours into these games with the hope that the universe would be saved and all would be well. I believe the video creators decided to become Hollywood with this game by having nearly over half of it be movie clips with few fighting in between and a preachy ending where technology and advancing intellect equals chaos. I just wanted a simple RPG with awesome aliens to battle and instead I got a CG movie with a plot that even a two year old wouldn't believe in. There was such promise when the first Mass Effect came out and I am so sad to say that I regret playing it through to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment